STATEMENT ABOUT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Updated Tuesday 4th June 2021
Steeles Removals Ltd is open for business and operating safely in a covid secure manner and following the Government guidelines.
The Government issued guidance on working safely in other people’s homes which was updated on the 4th June.
This document (which can be found here) and guidance based around this is now being communicated to all our staff.
During this time, Steeles Removals Ltd are committed to providing services and support, whilst prioritising the safety of our staff and customers.
COVID 19 SAFETY PROCEDURES
- We are trying to facilitate the use of video survey technology wherever possible.
(We can accommodate video surveys from messaging services such as Whatsapp, facetime or messenger).
What are the benefits of video survey
- No surveyor coming into your home or premises.
- Can be arranged immediately.
- Time saving & flexible.
- No need to book time of work.
If an on-site survey is necessary
- Minimise on site time at a customer’s property.
- Wash and sanitise our hands before entry and after exit.
- All our surveyors will be wearing ppe equipment to protect you from infection and to reduce the risk of transmission.
- We request that only one family member to be in attendance at the property during the survey and that 2m social distancing to be maintained at all times.
- We are also providing each surveyor with alcohol hand sanitiser & disinfectant wipes.
- Once move has been agreed we can drop removal boxes of so that you can start packing.
The day of the move at your existing home
- All of our staff will be wearing ppe equipment to protect you from infection and to reduce the risk of transmission.
- Our crew will wash and sanitise hands before entry and after exit.
- If your move requires more than a two man team, the third crew member will arrive by separate transport rather than have three men in the confined space of a vehicle.
- We ask that only one family member to be in attendance at the property during the move and that 2m social distancing to be maintained at all times.
- We ask that no pets are lose at your home and that no other trades people are at either your existing or new home on the day.
- Our teams will not ask you to make tea, if you could however provide a kettle for the crew to make their own refreshments, they will use their own cups, tea bags and milk.
- We are providing each crew with alcohol hand sanitiser & disinfectant wipes.
Thanks for your continued support and custom.
The Steeles Removals Team