SELF-DRIVE VAN RENTAL – PERFECT FOR DIY REMOVALS
10% Off for Self-storage Customers
The prices for our Self Hire Vans have been set with affordability in mind, and you can be sure that each vehicle will be safe, reliable and clean. Steeles pride themselves on customer satisfaction and have done for over 30 years.
Steeles Self-Drive 3.5 tonne Van Hire Price List
Mercedes Sprinter hi-top LWB panel vans
Daily rate = £62.50 + VAT = £75.00
Weekend rate = 3 x Days = £160 + VAT = £192.00
Week rate = 7 x Days = £335 + VAT = £402.0
Mercedes Sprinter Luton furniture van 350 LWB TD tailift KN59
Renault Master Luton furniture van Lo-loader LWB HX59 BMY
Ford transit luton van CV08 JTZ
Daily rate = £67.50 + VAT = £81.00
Weekend rate = 3 x Days = £175 + VAT = £210.00
Week rate = 7 x Days = £355 + VAT = £426.00
What Do I Need
- Driving Licence, both the paper and the card copy of the licence needs to be produced along with a proof of ID e.g. = letter/bill confirming the driver’s address.
- Insurance is included. The customer should be employed in a low-risk profession. Driver should be in good health + have a full, clean driving licence with no convictions or accidents, (otherwise the insurance rate will increase)
- Payment is required by debit or credit card.
- The Insurance excess is £650 (funds should be available on the card)
- In the unlikely event of an accident, any minor bumps or damage costs could be settled directly with Steeles if costs are less than the excess.
- The drivers should be aged between 25 – 70 years old and should have had a full driving licence for at least two years.
- 250 miles per day included, any additional will be charged at 24p per mile
- Vehicles are hired out with a full tank of diesel and must be returned full
What if I’m over 71?
We can probably still hire you a vehicle, but you must be able to arrange your own fully comprehensive insurance and bring it with you at the time of hire. To avoid disappointment, we would strongly advise you to call us well in advance for more information.
What does the price include?
The prices we show, or quote, are subject to VAT which will be added to the cost of the hire. Mileage limit of 250 miles per day. An excess mileage charge of 20 pence per mile +VAT is charged only if the van does more than 250 x miles per day.
How much is the insurance excess?
All vehicles are charged at £650 excess. You are responsible for any damage or loss sustained to the vehicle and are liable to pay the insurance excess in this event.
Is the windscreen covered?
Windscreen damage is your responsibility.
How can I pay?
By credit or debit card. All major credit and debit cards are welcome, including Visa, Mastercard and Switch. Outstanding payments are taken from credit or debit cards.
What if I am late returning the vehicle, or I wish to extend the hire?
It is very important that you contact us and let us know. We can then advise you of any additional charges and if required can arrange payment and insurance cover by debiting your credit or debit card.
What happens if I breakdown?
In the unlikely event of your vehicle breaking down, please note that all Steeles Van Hire
If you can not find the information you need within this website please feel free to call us on the number provided or contact us through this website.